Friday, June 26, 2009

What's in a Name?

Hello! I am Catherine Poole, CMO and as part of WIN Firm, I will be contributing along with my partner, Chris Teague to this site. This entry is about the consciousness and energy your company name can communicate. Many may have heard of numerology, but not realize it can play a part in your business as well as your personal name.

I was visiting my mom recently; she lives in Anderson, Indiana. I was raised in Anderson and it has always been known as a GM town. Most of my friends’ parents worked at the Delco Remy or Guide Lamp factories. In its day, Anderson was a booming town and a booming economy. It has met its fate as many factory towns and the buildings are not even there anymore. As I sat at the breakfast table I noticed the Anderson morning paper’s front page headline was about whether or not GM should change its name?

Although I am known as The Queen of Color™, numerology is another aspect of the intuitive consulting I do. Just as color has its energy and vibrations, so do numbers. Numbers have corresponding colors as well and when they are in harmony, a name and how it is branded can help make a business sing. So for the next few entries I will address the power of a name and why it can make a difference in your company.

No comments:

Post a Comment